Markets of Provence
Discover the colorful and scented markets of La Cadière d’Azur on Sunday and its surroundings. Here are the market days to find good Provencal products or simply to walk around.
Market of Provence:
Sunday morning on the main street
Yard sale : Saturdays 11/09, 25/09 & 02/10/2021
Markets of Provence
La Cadière d’Azur & its surroundings
In the Var department
Le Beausset :
- Market of Provence: Friday morning, little market Wednesday & Sunday morning in the center.
- Market : Sunday morning (big market) Gabriel Péri parking, Tuesday-Thursday-Friday morning
- Farmers’ Market : from 1/06 to31/08 : at port d’Alon all mornings, at Quartier de la Gare Wednesday morning, at Madrague port Thursday morning only on summer.
- Night Craft Market : all nights on summer at the old port of Lecques
- Market : Tuesday morning, at the harbor, Quai de Gaulle.
- Farmers’ Market : All mornings at Liberté Square, near the Church.
- Market of Provence : Thursday & Saturday morning, Jean Jaurès Square
- Farmers’ Market : Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 06 :00pm to 08 :00pm (from April to September) & Monday from 05:00pm to 07:00pm (from October to March), close on public holidays, Quartier du Petit Plan –Gare Str.
- Market : al mornings : market of Provence Allées D’Estienne d’Orves / Flowers Market, Town Hall’s Square, back from fishing at the harbor (if the weather is good).
- Craft Market : All nights on summer at the port.
- Market of Provence : Wednesday morning at the port
La Seyne-Sur-Mer :
- Market of Provence : all mornings except Monday in the old center.
- Market : Friday morning, Esplanade Henri Bœuf (Sablettes).
- Flea Market : the second Saturday of the month, Perrin Square
- Night Craft Market : On Summer, Quai Ch. de Gaulle at Sablettes
Le Castellet :
- Market of Provence: Saturday morning at le Plan du Castellet
- Market : Tuesday morning, in the center Poilus Square/ V. Picareau Str., Saturday morning Poilus Square – Cauquière & Picareau Str., Sunday morning Quartier des Lones, Thursday morning at Brusc
- Market of Provence: Monday on summer at Embiez
- Flea Market : Sunday morning, contre Allées de L. de Tassigny.
- Market : center of the city : all mornings (except Monday) Cours Lafayette, Lendrin &Roche Str., Blanc & Hubac Squares, Quartier Pont du Las, Quartier Mourillon
- Farmers’ Market : Friday & Saturday morning, Lendrin Str.
- Brunet’s Market of Provence : Tuesday morning, Fiegenschuch Square
- Flea Market & Yard sale : 1st Saturday of the month at Mourillon
In the Bouches du Rhône department
La Ciotat :
- Market: Tuesday morning, Evariste Gras Square, Sunday morning at the old port.
- Fishes’ Market : All morning at the old port
- Flowers Market : 8th of May from 08 :00am to 08 :00pm at the old port
- Organic Market : Thursday from 03:30pm to 07:00pm, Maquisards Square
- Night Craft Market : All nights on summer on the old port
- Farmers’ Market : Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday morning, Cours Voltaire